Thursday, December 6, 2012

We're In!!

Wow!  It has been a long time since I wrote a blog post.  I apologize for my long absence.

Many exciting things have happened for our students and staff!  We have completed the full roll over to Google Apps for Education and have almost all of our 3,200 students collaborating online in some manner.  The summer trainings went well and we are in the midst of offering mini-lessons in each school to continue showing teachers to power of using Google Apps.

Staff has been amazing through this process!!  I get so many emails that say how happy they are with the change and that even though change is hard, they are pushing though and learning as much as they can to make a positive impact on their students.  I am so proud of our staff and students.  I do find myself bragging about them often as I travel to conferences or get questions from teachers in other school districts.  I can't help it!

I have much more to write, but wanted to post a brief update on our progress and will add to this in the very near future...stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment